Miami @ Pittsburgh

The name says it all!
brlnsoccerchick19
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by brlnsoccerchick19 »

Go figure...last year against their seemingly 'unstoppable' team with Ken Dorsey at QB, the Panthers gave them all they could handle and nearly pulled off the upset, but good ol' Rod threw a one to the nose bleed section over a wide open player in the endzone on the games last play. This year, when Miami has an uncharacteristically 'subpar' (for them atleast) team, Pitt can't manage much offensively OR defensively. Oh well....atleast the basketball team is doing well.
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

didnt feel like making a new thread so ill put it here...the wake forest and maryland game...4 touchdowns in 1:40, quite incredible
STRAIGHT
kohlslaw5
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by kohlslaw5 »

Pitt can never win anymore than 1 of it's Big 3 games. (Miami, Virginia Tech, and WVU) Pitt looked disappointing but now i am not so sure i wanted to see them in a BCS bowl. They would've got totally demolished by whoever they played.
[marq=up]Image[/marq]

I am CAPTAIN OBVIOUS
Dep
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Dep »

It was their year and they just did not live up to it. Their fans don't support them like they should.
kohlslaw5
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by kohlslaw5 »

for bein' nittany lion country, the panthers are sure gettin' a good fanbase in District V and VI
[marq=up]Image[/marq]

I am CAPTAIN OBVIOUS
BillyWhiteShoesJohnson
Senior
Senior

Post by BillyWhiteShoesJohnson »

I dont know about that dep, I have never seen as many Pitt fans around as there have been popping up in the past 2 years. Maybe u are referring to some other fans, but the ones I know are supportive. Makes me kinda sick cuz we are in Lion country, but hey whatever, how bout it Basse.
Small Feeet, Small Feeet!
Derabasse
Senior
Senior

Post by Derabasse »

Yea it is kinda sick how some of our friends who used to be "big PSU fans" are now rooting for Pitt. Now I really don't see how you can be a TRUE PSU fan and still like Pitt, it just doesn't happen. But yes it seemed like there were more Pitt fans sprouting up every week. Owell, I know one thing, whiteshoes and myself will always be PSU and like no one else.
"DERABASSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" - CPA
BillyWhiteShoesJohnson
Senior
Senior

Post by BillyWhiteShoesJohnson »

amen derebasse, I will always bleed blue and white...
Small Feeet, Small Feeet!
theoneandonly
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theoneandonly »

hey come on guys... don't let me out here... you both know i would have joined you on your trips to the beaver this year if i had not had prior engagements... i'm a Lion fan through the thick and thin
Derabasse
Senior
Senior

Post by Derabasse »

Yea sorry we forgot you, you couldn't come to the games but you are a good fan. We will have to go next year, we can park at the Wafflehouse like last time whiteshoes. CPA has always been a huge fan, some questioned his loyalty this year but he still made it to a game. I think hambone is a good fan too, other than that there are some people who like both and that is questionable.
"DERABASSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" - CPA