Miami @ Pittsburgh

The name says it all!
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

how many other college teams can have the kind of season that PSU had and still get over 100,000 people at every home game? heck pitt had a much better season than the lions and they coulndt even fill Hienz field....the blue and white are definetly some of the most supportive in the country!
STRAIGHT
Derabasse
Senior
Senior

Post by Derabasse »

I agree Gunner, there were alot of people out there like me who went to games and basically got tortured. But I still wanted to go to as many as I could. I was at three and by far the best was the OSU game, that was crazy but once again the fans got another kick in the junk after they lost. But i'd rather be a PSU fan through the bad and good than a newfound Pitt fan.
"DERABASSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" - CPA
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

not just PSU but the whole BIG10 has the best fans id say...3 of the 4 or 5 stadiums with 100,000+ capacities are in the big ten,(UM, OSU, PSU) and i can garuantee u that they are filled every week, after the UF/FSU fight the ESPN guys talked about how the rivalry between OSU and UM is way bigger than down in florida and how there has never been a fight like the one that nite
STRAIGHT
WPIAL~Titan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Stadiums FILLED???

Post by WPIAL~Titan »

Filled Stadiums in the Big preTENd???

Did you check out the back drop at the PSU-Northwestern game? Maybe 5-7K in the house. You think Illini and Indiana filled it up?

Anotheryear or two of losing and PSU will have a lot of fans masquerading as gray seats.

W~T
Dep
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Dep »

Hey, PSU lost both O and D lines, no wonder they dropped. About as many people at NW as at all the Pitt games combined.
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

check it out again wpial, i said that Michigan, Ohio State, and Penn State are filled to the hilt every week, i know that the rest of the bigten doesnt have as diehard fans, but these 3 make up for it, besides look at ur precious panthers, did u even see the game against miami, they lost by 14 and there was nothing but yellow seats all alround, maybe a group of people here or there, actually i pretty sure there were more people in that stadium during the wpial championships than there was against the 'canes, pitt fans are fair weather fans, kind of like the nzone crew
STRAIGHT