Hornet Softball

Ladies of the Diamond
arssites
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Hornet Softball

Post by arssites »

[quote="BDFRDS#1BiggestFAN";p="91461"]
You guys are acting like you kicked bedfords butt in summer league, you only won by one point, and i also recall one of bedfords players breaking a hyndman girls nose?? Yea you say you kicked the crap outta them, i would think again! And trista price didn't even pitch for bedford she was to old so get your facts straight!
[/quote]
We won that's all that counts. I don't recall any Hyndman girls with a broken nose either. And the little note about Trista Price being too old...we had people too old that would have helped us even more. We played with the same age limit as they did...but you know what, I don't even know why I replied. This is a stupid arguement.
Men forget everything; women remember everything. That's why men need instant replays in sports. They've already forgotten what happened.
bfords16hmansMITCH
Freshman
Freshman

Post by bfords16hmansMITCH »

hyndman lost a heartbreaker 7-8 against somebody
tbs3189
Junior
Junior

Post by tbs3189 »

Hyndman...do they play with sticks and big rocks?
arssites
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by arssites »

If that's what it takes to win.
Men forget everything; women remember everything. That's why men need instant replays in sports. They've already forgotten what happened.
tbs3189
Junior
Junior

Post by tbs3189 »

Or if that's all they have.
arssites
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by arssites »

You keep thinking that.
tbs3189
Junior
Junior

Post by tbs3189 »

Do they play their games at the field across from the Hyndman famous Dollar General?
arssites
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by arssites »

No they do not. They play behind the high school.
justafan
Freshman
Freshman

Post by justafan »

Any details on last nights game? I haven't even seen a score. Did Hyndman play last night?
arssites
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by arssites »

We played last night at Turkeyfoot, in the snow. It was freezing out. But to the more important matter. We lost 3-2. Tonight against Tussey, we lost by one run...not sure the exact score. The last three games have been one run losses. We play at home with Ridge on Thursday and at home with Bishop Walsh (MD) on Friday.