Hornet Softball

Ladies of the Diamond
arssites
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by arssites »

I think if Everett doesn't want to play we should definitley play someone else.
Men forget everything; women remember everything. That's why men need instant replays in sports. They've already forgotten what happened.
ASilver24
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by ASilver24 »

Everett's game....jeeze what can I say.... we looked like we never even played before. I wish that we could've practiced at side at least once before we played a game. It seemed like it was the very first game. I think that was our game to get everything out. We had alot of errors.. including myself!! I know that I was very nervous for some reason and I think that other were too. Nashua did a good job pitching that's for sure. Ohh well that game is behind us and I can't wait until we see Everett next game!! I know that we have a very talented team and I think that we are gonna show it and by the end of the season everyone will see it
Some where behind the athlete you've become, the hours of practice, and the coaches who pushed you is the little girl who fell in love with the game and never looked back. Play for her!!
KILLER_BEE
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by KILLER_BEE »

KEEP YOUR CHINS UP,PLAY HARD,YOU WILL BE IN THE HUNT FOR THE CHAMPION SHIP COME THE END OF THE YEAR,THE BEE KNOWS YOU CAN DO IT. GOOD LUCK LADYS. 8) 8)
killer_bee
arssites
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by arssites »

I think we don't have anything to be ashamed of. We play well, we get along, and we usually have fun. I love playing in Hyndman!
Men forget everything; women remember everything. That's why men need instant replays in sports. They've already forgotten what happened.
ASilver24
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by ASilver24 »

I am ready for tonighs game with BW!! We should do well!! We just need to play hard and smart. We can be an awesome team as long as EVERYONE plays like they want it!
Some where behind the athlete you've become, the hours of practice, and the coaches who pushed you is the little girl who fell in love with the game and never looked back. Play for her!!
abard23
Freshman
Freshman

Post by abard23 »

i think that they can hit the ball well
musselman05
Senior
Senior

Post by musselman05 »

What is you guy's record...Our's (nb) is 6-2 with 1 tie....
ASilver24
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by ASilver24 »

Is our record 5-5 since we played at B.W??
tojo12
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by tojo12 »

yea i believe so thats what it said in the bedford paper today
ASilver24
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by ASilver24 »

I think that we should start doing better now!! I think that we will start playing better as a team now and with more confidence!! We just need to have fun when we are out there.. I know that if I would just relax I would do soo much better. Last nights game with B.W. was awesome we need to play like that all the time!!!