Hornet Softball

Ladies of the Diamond
KILLER_BEE
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by KILLER_BEE »

GREAT JOB,NICE WIN AT B.W. NOW THAT LOOKS LIKE THE REAL LADY HORNETS,KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.GOOD LUCK TODAY AT S.F. 8) 8)
killer_bee
arssites
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by arssites »

I think we have played hard, we just are having a few problems putting everyone's talents together to make it work.
Men forget everything; women remember everything. That's why men need instant replays in sports. They've already forgotten what happened.
ASilver24
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by ASilver24 »

Alexis.. I totally agree with you!! I hope that soon we get together and become the awesome team that I know we can!! We are going to have to really step it up and play hard tomorrow against Ridge..we can beat them if we play as well as I know that we can..we definitely have the talent we just need to prove it!!
Some where behind the athlete you've become, the hours of practice, and the coaches who pushed you is the little girl who fell in love with the game and never looked back. Play for her!!
arssites
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by arssites »

The talent is there for sure. We just gotta pull it out and put it to use. We can't get cocky against Tussey. We just have to act like it was the first game. We can definitely be at least a .500 team!!
Men forget everything; women remember everything. That's why men need instant replays in sports. They've already forgotten what happened.
arssites
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by arssites »

Great game tonight ladies. Well done. Nice hitting, nice fielding, nice cheering. Way to have a little bit of fun even if it was raining.
deliverance
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by deliverance »

The Hornets pulled off a big win yesterday. They beat NBC 5-3. I was very shocked when I read about that in the paper.
Sneakers
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Sneakers »

There are several teams in our league who are capable of winning on a given day. Hyndman made the plays; similar to NB making the plays when they've needed them in most of their games.
arssites
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by arssites »

Nobody except our coaches and parents thought we could pull out a victory at NBC. I know I was dreading playing them. But when we got in the huddle and Coach Weaver told us to just go out and have fun, not to worry about what might be said because nothing will be said as long as we go out and have fun. I believe that made all the difference in the world to us. Nobody believed we could do it, well we did and even if you think it was luck or not, we still did it.
ASilver24
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by ASilver24 »

Good Job ladies!! I wish that I could have been there. I am glad that you won...I would have felt really bad if you lost. I heard that the different positioning in the field worked really well!!! That's awesome maybe Weave will try something like that again. The toughest team to beat is our selves....every team that we play I know that we can beat, it just depends on our mental game!! We need to keep our heads up the rest of the season, play hard, and keep up the good work!! Let's make it to the playoffs girls!!!!
Some where behind the athlete you've become, the hours of practice, and the coaches who pushed you is the little girl who fell in love with the game and never looked back. Play for her!!
softballfan04
Freshman
Freshman

Post by softballfan04 »

Who does Hyndman play this week and how do you think they will do?