THE OFFICIAL ARGUMENT THREAD

General Chit-Chat, Movies/TV, No Sports Discussion. Be that guy with his crew at the coffee shop at 6 am...
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

THE OFFICIAL ARGUMENT THREAD

Post by Gunner18 »

Ok ladies and gents, we're all sick of seeing these two hijack every thread with their petty difference's so here is a thread to take it out on eachother with. If you see a post in another thread that you wish to ramble about, just make a post in that thread saying "take it to the HOB" and make your arguments here. Any arguing (off topic) found in another thread will be deleted, here is you're free pass to say whatever you want about anyone or anything, JUST SO LONG AS YOU KEEP IT PG-13! This still is a public site remember. So with that being said, and no further adeu, let the arguing begin.......
STRAIGHT
Captain Coveman
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Captain Coveman »

Awesome idea Gunner
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

Thank ya, but wouldnt ya know it, I start this thread and there hasn't been any arguing anywhere since! :lol:
STRAIGHT
Captain Coveman
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Captain Coveman »

"If you build it, they will come..."
vman
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: THE OFFICIAL ARGUMENT THREAD

Post by vman »

Merry Christmas.......to all, Peace on Earth & in Sidman also!
I have to say thank you to me ..." for not being stupid enough to go to Penn State."
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

Ok i know its the holidays and all but dang, its been a few days and still no arguing! what the dillyo? Just to get things rolling...

I have a cousin whose barber's sisters' aunt's plumber's nephew's cousin twice removed that has secret inside information to prove that McCort does in fact recruit. Now federal law says that you need only 3 witnesses to be proven guilty, well I've just named 6, so case closed?
STRAIGHT
vman
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by vman »

I guess this is avenue to let true feelings out! Hidden Agenda> Gunny created this thread to validate/make legitimate his feelings towards private education. Do we now feel better?

Oh wait, am I hijacking a thread?
I have to say thank you to me ..." for not being stupid enough to go to Penn State."
PITmaster28
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by PITmaster28 »

Secret inside information, i didnt even think saints north and saints south were even trying to keep it a secret anymore. Why just the other day i say someone who looked like they were a member of mcorts coaching staff at the local wal-mart purchasing and x box 360 ,and a cake that said dear mr blackwell (Local leader in sacks) if you enjoy X box 360's and assorted bakery products then there will always be a home on osbourne street for you. You are all probably thinking the same thing, how on earth did they fit that many words on a cake. They are bishop mcort they can do whatever they want.
PITmaster28
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by PITmaster28 »

haha and gunner you have to admit it is rather funny that the second you make a thread for people to get off topic on everyine decides to take their ridelin and focus.
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

Aint that the truth ditchmaster! I was really excited about the possiblities of this thread, we could have had some really juicy almost uncensored action going on in here and all of the sudden the Christmas spirit hits and people turn into a punch of pansies! :lol:
STRAIGHT